On Saturday, April 23, 2016, the Grosse Pointe Foundation for Public Education, celebrating its 10th anniversary, will host its annual Spring Gala, themed “#OneGP”. Proceeds from this event will fund extraordinary educational opportunities for the students of the Grosse Pointe Public School System (GPPSS).
Guests will enjoy a cocktail reception and a delicious strolling supper created by City Kitchen at the beautiful Grosse Pointe Farms home of Marsha and Christopher Zingas.
Cocktails begin at 7:00 p.m., with supper, a wine pull, raffle and live auction to follow.
Auction highlights include:
- a week stay at a beautiful oceanfront condo in Turks and Caicos,
- an Atwater brewery tour and tasting for 10,
- an up north experience featuring 2 nights at the Hotel Walloon, golf at the Treetops Resort and a wine tour/tasting at Chateau Chantal,
- a spectacular 5-course gourmet dinner with wine pairing for 8 at the Grosse Pointe Yacht Club,
- a three-hour cocktail cruise on Lake St. Clair for 8 on a private yacht.
With special acknowledgment and thanks to the top corporate sponsors supporting this event:
- Platinum: Bodman,
- Gold: Azimuth Capital Management LLC, Kevin A. Huntsman – Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Advisor, St. John Providence Health System, Wesley Orthodontics, and Wolverine Packing Company.
Valet parking available. Cocktail attire. Space is limited.
For more information or to purchase tickets, please contact Karen Lawrence at [email protected] or 313/432-3058.